Resources and Conversation Starters
Attracting diverse talent
- Source for Diversity Talent, is the central job search web site for Corporate recruiters who want to make a good faith effort to reach experienced diversity talent.
- National Organization for Women
- Senior Net is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization of computer-using adults, age 50 and older. Senior Net's mission is to provide older adults education for and access to computer technologies to enhance their lives and enable them to share their knowledge and wisdom.
- In addition to keeping you up to date on the National Organization on Disability's most recent developments, the N.O.D. web site provides you with the latest in disability-related news, information and resources.
- American Association of People with Disabilities
- Department of Veterans Affairs provides veterans with world-class benefits and services adhering to the highest standards of compassion, commitment, excellence, professionalism, integrity, accountability, and stewardship. Another resource for recruiting veterans can be found here.
- AARP, founded in 1958, AARP acts as a nonprofit, nonpartisan membership organization, that helps people 50 and over improve the quality of their lives.
Managing Talent and Designing Programs
- Society of Human Resources Management Diversity Focus Center has numerous articles, books, whitepapers and research material.
- Diversity Inc is the leading publication on diversity and business. Diversity Inc's CEO and owner is Luke Visconti. Diversity Inc was founded in 1998 as a web-based publication.
- The WSBLN is a network of employers who educate and support businesses to hire, retain, and improve customer service for people with disabilities.
- Working with veterans
Legal & Regulatory